Secondary air injection

Hello,

I am Ander, from the Basque Country. I am writing to you because meanwhile I was looking into your web and into your designs I have had one doubt. In your first designs (2018, 2019 and 2020) you introduce « the cobra » in them in order to inject the secondary air. But in your last designs you do not design the stoves with « the cobra ». And it seems that the secondary air injection does not exist in these new designs. I found it strange, becase I though that the second air injection was necessary in these systems in order to achieve better efficiencies in the combustion. I have been looking for some explanation in your web but I have not found anything.

So, that is my question: have you prove that this second air injection is not necessary to obtain a better combustion? Or, am I wrong about the designs and actually this second air injection exits but I am not understanding the operation of the designs? In this second case, I do not know if it is possible to explain me what is the part of the operation I am not understanding.

If you have some proves or analysis that prove the correct operation without « the cobra » it would be fantastic and very useful!

Thank you in advance for your time and I am looking forward to your response.

Ander

Bonjour André,

Et bienvenu. ! Le forum est francophone, donc une traduction est la bienvenu.
Je te verrouille ce sujet et te laisse en créer un autre en Français (tu peux laisser la version anglaise en dessous)

Belle journée,
David

Pour le suivi : Injection d'air secondaire